What makes a good life?


For some young people, they think that happiness comes from "rich, famous, and accomplished." However, research shows that those who can live longer and have better health in the future are those who People who value relationships with family, friends, communities, and relationships. Indeed! "Life is so short, we have no time to quarrel, justify, and get angry. We should spend our time treating our family or friends better." With their company, we can rely on them when we are in trouble. In addition, good relationships not only protect our bodies, but they also protect our brains and keep our memories longer and clearer. Therefore, maintaining a good family or social relationship can make us live healthier and happier!
I really agree with what the speaker said! Because at the end of life, the people who can accompany themselves are still their families. They support me and care for me so that I can rely on them to focus more on what I do at work. This is indeed a very happy thing!



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#7 Inside the Mind of A Master Procrastinator

my new plan this year

口語和聽力任務對您來說很困難嗎?用英語聽和說時,您經常面臨什麼挑戰?